Comments or questions should be directed to email@example.com or 250 951-2485.
The following layers can be selected to show related information. More layers are available as you zoom in.
- locate properties by address
- acquire lot details
- select, highlight and print map details
- select and copy report information into applications such as Excel and Word
- view infrastructure such as hydrants, waterworks, storm and sanitary
- view orthophoto and contours
- view land use zoning and OCP
- measure distance and get area
- Internet Explorer (32-bit only) in compatibility view,
the compatibility button is on the right side of the address bar.
- Autodesk MapGuide Viewer 6.x
Helpful hints if the map viewer does not start on your computer.
Internet explorer (32-bit only)
- On 64-bit Windows computers you can locate the 32-bit internet explorer in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
Right click on the program and create a desktop shortcut.
- Install the Autodesk Mapguide Viewer ActiveX plugin.
The bottom of this page will show a link to install this plugin.
- click Tools, and then click Compatibility View settings
Add this website: 22.214.171.124
- click Tools, and then click Internet Options
click the Security tab, and then Trusted Sites, followed by the Sites button.
clear the tick box “Required server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone”
Add this website to the zone: http://126.96.36.199
Checking software and browser: